Teenage is an age where young girls are most conscious about their beauty and looks. If pimples come out on the skin or if the hair starts falling more while combing and starts getting damaged, then the teenage youths start losing their patience. Teenagers can try the best onion hair growth oil to get some results but it takes time. But just as they like to do all their work in a shortcut way, in the same way they also start using many types of cosmetics for the beauty of their skin and hair. And in today’s busy life, we do not take enough time to take care of hair. we are telling you some such tips so that teenagers can also take care of their hair properly.
Here you get to know how to take care of your growing hair in adolescence, so that the shine and beauty of the hair can be maintained forever.
- Make Sure to Trim
Keep trimming your hair every 5 to 6 weeks. By doing this, the hair getting dry and lifeless from below gets trimmed and helps in hair growth. Trimming the hair from time to time also makes the hair thick.2. Use Oil Before
Shampoo only 2 to 3 times a week and do not forget to massage the hair with olive oil before shampooing. By doing this your hair will not become split and lifeless. Go for Mamaearth onion shampoo for hair growth. It does good to your hair.
- Egg Yolk Massage
Massage your hair with egg yolk for 5 minutes twice a week. Wash hair with shampoo after massage. It makes your hair extra soft and shiny.
- No Hot Water
Never wash hair with hot water. Because this will make your hair dry from the roots. Dandruff and itching can also occur in the hair when it dries from the roots.
- Use Styling Tools Sparingly
We know you love styling your hair. Sometimes curl, sometimes straight and sometimes some other style. But repeatedly using these styling tools can damage your hair.
- Do Not Rub with a Towel
Never rub your hair with a towel after washing it. By doing this the hair starts breaking. Instead, you can dry the hair lightly with a cotton cloth, it maintains the softness of the hair.
Additional important tips:
- Do give a massage to the hair. The hair gets nourishment from the massage. Not only this, it also prevents dandruff or many types of infections in the hair. Try best hair fall control oil from any brand and get healthy hair.
- Use coconut milk to nourish the hair. Coconut milk not only nourishes the hair, but it also lengthens the hair.
- Vinegar can be used to make hair shiny. Vinegar contains potassium and enzymes, it reduces itching and dandruff from the hair roots.
- It is good to massage the hair with almond, olive or coconut oil twice a week.
- Take protein treatment for hair care. To give hair protein treatment, beat an egg and apply it on wet hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- To remove dandruff from the hair roots, mix black pepper powder in three spoons of curd. Wash it off after half an hour.
- Apple cider vinegar can give new life to the hair. Applying apple vinegar to the hair for just 5 minutes brings a new shine to the hair.
- For strong and shiny hair, apply aloe vera gel on the roots of your hair.
Teenagers should adapt these above mentioned steps to have a healthy lifestyle.