Everyone wants to be successful or a great person in life, they want to move ahead by reading and writing. Everyone advances their lives in some way, such as becoming a PhD, engineering, or a lawyer. But they do not know the way how we can achieve our purpose in our life.
How to become a doctor by reading and writing, what is the way of it, complete information will be given in this article. Becoming a doctor is not everyone’s thing, so we have to study hard and diligently so that we can become a successful doctor and at the same time we do not have to spend the cost of studies.
How to become a doctor, some things are necessary like you must have PCB subject, it is necessary to have at least 50 cents marks in class 12th, as well as the English language should also be good and most of the hard work is very much is necessary.
You can become a good doctor by following the steps given below.
1) When you pass tenth, after that in class 11th and 12th you have to choose biology subject within science only then you can become a doctor. Along with biology, study physics and chemistry also. To enter the college after 12th class, you have to clear the entrance exam as well, after clearing the entrance exam; you can become a doctor, although the entrance exam is very difficult, many children participate in it. You have to start preparing for it in advance; otherwise, you will not be able to pass the entrance exam well.
2) To appear in the entrance exam, it is necessary to have at least 50% marks in 12th, do not think about the subject by rote because the questions are prepared in the entrance exam only under the subject studied in class 11th and 12th. To start preparing for the exam from class 11 itself, you can also go to a coaching class where you are given tips to prepare for the exam. How to become a doctor? If you do not have money for fees, then you can also prepare for the exam from home through the medium of the internet.
NEET exam pattern how to become a doctor
- Mode of taking the exam Offline exam
- Which languages can be given in English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, and Assamese
- Marks Correct answer gets 4 marks
- Wrong Answer One mark is deducted for each wrong answer
Topics to be asked and their marks
- Number subject
- 1 Physics Physics
- 2 Zoology Zoology
- 3 Botany
- 4 Chemistry Chemistry
- total 180
MBBS AIIMS Exam Paper Pattern
This AIIMS exam is conducted by Delhi.
- Questions 200
- Medium Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Time 3 hours
- Language Hindi-English
- The correct answer is 1 point
- For the wrong answers, 1/3 mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
- 1 Chemistry
- 2 Biology
- 3 Physics
- 4 General Knowledge
- Total (720 ) 720
Names of top medical colleges in India
3) After passing with good marks and preparing for the exam, you can fill out the form for the entrance exam, or now when the final exam is in the 12th class then you can fill out the form of State Level All India Medical Exam.
How to become a doctor? You must be between 17 to 25 years of age to appear in the exam section. After the result is declared, counseling is done, on the basis of that the rank is released, on getting good marks, you can get Ed mission in government college too, where the fees are very less. After clearing the entrance exam, after getting the ed mission in the college, you will have to study there for 4.5 years with your heart, so you can become a successful doctor, then for 1 year you will also have to do an internship in medical college then you MBBS can become a doctor.
Meaning you can become an MBBS doctor after studying for 5.5 years. To become a doctor in any hospital, it is necessary to have a degree in MCI Medical Counseling of India. If you want to study further then you can do post-graduation and become a specialist in any field.
How to become an army doctor?
To become a doctor in the army, you can either join the army after doing MBBS from another college or you can do your MBBS course from OFMC (Armed Forces Medical College). Recruitment in the Army is done either through Permanent Commission (PC) or through Short Service Commission (SSC). 50% of those who pass out get permanent commission directly from AFMC and short service commission is offered to the rest. The doctors who come from Civil Medical College get entry in SSC. The tenure of SSC is 5 years which can be extended for another 9 years, in two parts – first 5 years and second 4 years. Overall, the tenure of SSC is up to 14 years. Those AFMC graduates who are offered SSC have to take the survey for at least 7 years which can be extended for another 7 years.
Type of doctor
There are different types of doctors like
- Full name of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery),
- Full name of BDS(Bachelor of Dental Surgery),
- Full name of BA MS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery),
- Full name of BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery),
- Full name of B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Full name of MD (Doctor of Medicine)
This is the biggest degree of doctor, which is a 3-year course. DM (Doctorate of Medicine) is followed by studies.
How many years is the course to become a doctor
How to become a doctor? There are nine semesters in MBBS course, there are 541 colleges in India, in which 82926 seats are of MBBS medical. Government seats are 278 and private institutes have 236 seats.
Eligibility to become an Ayurvedic Doctors
To become an Ayurvedic doctor, you need to have a BAMS degree. Then you will get its title. BAMS full form is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. This course is of a total of 5 years 6 months duration. The total duration of BAMS is 5 and half years with an internship of 1 year. Students who want to take admission in this course should have a 12th pass with minimum educational qualification Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The eligibility for admission to this course is made through several entrance examinations. Students who have done MBBS can also register for a Postgraduate course in Ayurveda.
How to become a doctor with less money
Now parents of qualified students will not need to take loans or bank loans to get an MBBS education. Now a laborer and employee earning six to seven thousand rupees a month will also be able to make his child a doctor. This will be possible because ESIC Medical College is going to start soon. In this, MBBS seats have been reserved for the child of the ESI cardholder employee. In this, they can get their children medical education at a very low rate.
Who can take admission
There will be a total of 100 MBBS seats in the first session of the medical college. The distribution of 15% seats will be done by the central government. Out of the remaining 85 percent seats, 43 percent will be reserved for the students of the state and 42 percent for the children of ESI cardholders. If the seats reserved for ESI cardholders remain vacant, then admission will be given to the students of the state.
Will not have to take a loan
A laborer thinks very little about getting his child to study MBBS. Because MBBS itself costs more than 30 to 40 lakhs. Even if someone’s child is very good in studies, that laborer has to take a big loan for his education. Due to this, the laborer will have to make some loan to make his child a doctor.
How to become a homeopathy doctor
Homeopathy is a method in which treatment takes time but it eliminates any disease from the root. This is the reason why this method is becoming increasingly popular. If you want, you can see your future in this field. The specialty of this field is that it effectively treats arthritis, diabetes, thyroid, and all other serious diseases and that too without any side effects. It is generally believed that the effect of homeopathic medicines is very late, but it is not so. Actually, this method only takes some time to completely cure chronic and serious diseases, otherwise, homeopathic medicines in fever, cold cough, or other seasonal or minor ailments work as fast as other systems. Medicines.
How did homeopathy start?
Homeopathy education in India started in 1983 with graduate-level and diploma courses. Presently there are 186 Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in the country, out of which 35 are Government Colleges. The rest are run by private entities. There are many courses to become a homeopathic doctor. Among these, the most elementary course is – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery ie BHMS. For admission in these, you must have passed 12th with at least 45 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.