For the most immersive gaming experience, you need to have a TV that supports heavy-duty gaming. But what makes a TV appropriate for gaming, and how can you select the right model compatible with the next generation of gaming consoles?
Here is a guide that will help you pick a good Mi TV 43 inch for all your gaming needs.
Before we get into what makes a TV gaming-ready, it’s important to remember that the best TVs like Mi TV 43 inch are built to last and give you many years of entertainment. Now, let’s check out the six important things to keep in mind when shopping for the latest gaming TVs.
- Display technology
- The latest gaming consoles come with HDR visuals, which means you need HDR-compatible gaming TVs for an excellent visual experience.
- HDR technology is far superior to the previous-generation Full HD technology.
- With almost all new games offering rich graphics, your gaming TV must feature HDR visuals for the best rendering of animations.
- An HDMI 2.0 cable and port are necessary to play games in 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60 FPS on Play Station 4 Pro.
- Before buying an Mi TV 43 inch, make sure it has the necessary ports for your desired console or accessories.
- For syncing with one of the older gaming consoles like Play Station 2, gaming TVs need to have at least one SCART connector. This is because older consoles rely on an aerial socket — which may or may not require an RF receiver, depending on the system — to display visuals correctly.
- Ample connectivity options are mandatory because gamers usually connect peripherals like controllers and external speakers to their consoles.
- Game Mode
- A dedicated Game Mode is available on most gaming TVs. This mode can be accessed from the display settings menu.
- Game Mode (also known as ‘No Post-Processing Mode’) eliminates a lot of the extra post-processing used to display standard visuals.
- It can reduce the input lag by up to 80 per cent, resulting in a considerably smoother and more responsive experience.
Game Mode makes a big difference in graphics and animations’ quality, so make sure your Mi TV 43 inch comes with one.
- Display size
- When it comes to the screen size of gaming TVs, your philosophy should be ‘the bigger, the better’.
- A big screen is a boon, especially while playing multiplayer games with your friends and family.
- Bigger screens also cause less strain to the eyes.
- An Mi TV 43 inch screen is ideal for all kinds of gaming needs.
- Input lag
- A TV’s input lag rating is the time it takes from pressing a button on your gaming controller to completing the action on the screen.
- A low input lag means less time will elapse between your controller inputs and the screen results.
- If your Mi TV 43 inch has a low input lag, you can be at a significant advantage while gaming against other players.
- Ideally, gaming TVs should have an input lag under 50ms, while any value of 25ms is simply excellent.
- Optimisedpicture and sound
- Look for advanced visual features in your Mi TV 43 inch for an improved gaming experience.
- Good gaming TVs are equipped with Dynamic Black Equalisation that provides clear visuals even for the darkest scenes and animations.
- This technology optimises black levels and lets you see the gaming screen in great detail.
- Also, check if your chosen TV comes with HDR technology.
- Look out for stereo speakers, Surround Sound, and auxiliary output ports for the best auditory experience while gaming.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best gaming TVs in India.
You can also get an Mi TV 43 inch in India on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best gaming TVs in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best gaming TVs hassle-free on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
Summary: With so many new gaming consoles in the market, it becomes important for you to choose a TV that will bring the best out in your games. Your choice of an Mi TV 43 inch depends on the type of games you play and how often you play them. The best gaming TVs are equipped with large HDR screens, multiple connectivity options and great inbuilt speakers. If you are in the market for a gaming TV, this guide will help you make an informed choice and get the best product for your budget.