Do you want to know how to Migrate Email from Gmail to iCloud Mail account? Are you unable to find a reliable solution to accomplish this task? If so, then this blog will help you a lot.
Here, in this blog, we will get the highly recommended way to transfer Gmail data to an iCloud file without losing any information.
So, let us start the article with a more easy and quick solution. By using the best IMAP Backup Software to move emails from Gmail to iCloud Mail.
What are the Reasons to Move Gmail Emails to iCloud Mail
Over a long period of research, we find that a large number of the users are finding a way to Migrate Gmail to iCloud Mail account. However, there is no manual method available to transfer emails from Gmail to iCloud accounts.
Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Users Want to Migrate Gmail Data to iCloud Mail
Gmail Mail is designed for users who prefer a simple and basic email service that is sufficient for a home user also. But by using iCloud you can do more with your email account, unlike Gmail mail account such as below-mentioned:
- An iCloud account can easily and directly be accessed by multiple popular email client software such as Outlook.
- It also provides excellent mobile software that is much better than Gmail.
- The iCloud drive provides several apps like Google Docs, Sheets, and others.
- iCloud gives freedom to choose on UX, Inbox by Gmail, and many other task management designs.
Below, we have suggested the best solution to migrate Gmail email to iCloud Mail account with attachments without facing any hassle.
How to Transfer Gmail Data to iCloud Mail Account?
The iCloud Email Backup Tool is the ultimate software to move Gmail emails to iCloud Mail in some moments. This utility is useful to transfer Gmail mailboxes to iCloud account along with all the properties. With this tool, one can safely perform the migration process without losing any information. Also, you just have to follow some steps to accomplish this task.
Stepwise Process to Move/Transfer Email from Gmail to iCloud | Automatically
Follow the below steps mentioned to make your task secure and quick to migrate Gmail to iCloud in bulk:
- Download and run the software on your Windows machine. Click on the Open Button.
- Now, Email Accounts>> Open IMAP Configured Accounts>> Add accounts Email Address and Password.
- The software will automatically load all the data files stored in the iCloud account.
- Now, from Saving Options, Choose the IMAP file.
- Generate the Gmail App Password. And, choose the required filters and mail folders for the selective migration. Finally, Click on the Backup Button.
- The tool will start Gmail to iCloud migration process and on the completion, then open a new window showing the message “Conversion done Successfully.”
- Once you can click on the OK Button, a log file will open showing the complete conversion status. Save it as a TXT file for future reference.
- Finally, click OK to finish the process. Demo Edition Export only 10 items from each folder. For more, you need to upgrade to Licensed Edition to Export All.
Migrate Email from Gmail to iCloud – Major Features & Benefits of Software
1. Migrate Multiple Gmail Accounts: The tool offers a batch option to migrate multiple Gmail accounts data to an iCloud account in a single process. A user needs to create a CSV file containing all your Gmail email accounts credentials and upload it on the user interface. The utility automatically loads all your iCloud data in the next step.
2. Selective Migration with Advanced Settings: This program comes with multiple advanced filter options to import only selected emails from Gmail to the iCloud account. By using these filters, one can easily transfer emails by specific date range, by email subject, by email addresses, and more.
3. Maintains Folder Hierarchy Structure: During the conversion process, the tool keeps all email folder hierarchy structures without changing the meta properties. So, after the complete process, you will get the original folder structure without any issues.
4. 100% Secure Migration Process: It will migrate email from Gmail to iCloud account with a completely secure environment. During the process, it will never store your email account credentials in the user interface as well as the software database.
In the above article, we have discussed how to migrate email from Gmail to iCloud account directly. Now you can easily and quickly free up your Gmail space by using this software. You have also learned the step-by-step process to transfer Gmail data to the iCloud account process. The trial version of this utility will enable the users to export only 10emails from Gmail mail to iCloud. Users can easily switch to a license version tool for lifetime use.